*Please note – at this stage the UK Bungee Club still plans to come to Cornwall for the 4th & 5th July 2020 and the bungee jump will be going ahead. In line with the current Government advice this event does not attract large crowds. We will of course continue to monitor advice and will keep in touch with our participants at this ever-changing time*
About The Event
Take a leap to keep Cornwall Air Ambulance flying!
We are delighted to welcome the UK Bungee Club back to Cornwall to bring you one of the ultimate adrenaline challenges. Having raised an amazing £4,000 last year, this weekend offers you the opportunity to take the plunge from a 120ft crane overlooking the North Cornwall coastline, whilst knowing your efforts will help to save lives.
Cost & Fundraising
There are limited spaces for the jump, starting from 1:30pm each day, so fast booking is recommended!
Each place is just £30 to register and then you’ll need to fundraise a minimum of £120. Alternatively, you can register for £100 with no fundraising target.
We are delighted to have teamed up with the UK Bungee Club once again which has over 20 years-experience in charity bungee jumps. This is a great (and daring!) way to raise money with most people being able to take part!
Medical Requirements & Restrictions
Unfortunately, you cannot jump if you are:
- Under 14 years old
If any of the following apply, please seek medical advice before jumping:
- Aged 50 years or above
- High blood pressure
- Heart condition
- Suffer from dizziness or epilepsy
- Damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes
- Medication – if you are taking any form of prescribed medication, please inform the bungee club of how this might affect you.
Other useful information:
- Jumpers aged 14 & 15 years old require a parent or guardian to be present at the jump and give written permission in advance.
- Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn.
- Maximum weight limit is 120kg (18.9 stone)
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)
How We Will Support You
Our dedicated fundraising team will be able to help you to hit your fundraising target with advice, sponsor forms, collection buckets, jars and other materials that might be helpful.
To get you started you can download our fundraising pack here: Adrenaline Fundraising Pack 2020
Sign up for your bungee jump using the link below and the team will get in touch shortly after to get you started!