Join us for this inaugural Cornish collective, featuring six top local chefs rustling up their dishes against the panoramic backdrop of Falmouth harbour. A rustic feast night with a difference, Sharp’s Brewery will be sponsoring ‘Chefs on the Quay’ and will match the six delicious dishes with their award-winning beers and ales.
Held in the events marquee on The Greenbank’s private quay, join us from 7pm. Enjoy the acoustic sounds of Mog Jones, who will combine her original songs with covers from the likes of Stevie Nicks, Bjork and David Bowie. Then take your seat and tuck into our gourmet Cornish feast:
- Amuse bouche: Arty Williams | The Cove, Falmouth
- Starter: Simon George | The Alverton, Truro
- Fish: Hylton Espey | Merchants Manor, Falmouth
- Main: Bobby Southworth | The Greenbank, Falmouth
- Dessert: Tom Hannon | The Rising Sun, Truro
- Surprise course: Nick Hodges | Cornwall Hotel Collection
Your ticket will include the above dishes as well as paired tipples from Sharp’s, who will introduce a brew alongside each course.
Mog Jones will then perform again before the event concludes at approximately 10.30pm. Expect a buzzing atmosphere, informal chatting with our featured chefs, and a truly impressive banquet highlighting Cornish produce.
Tickets cost £55 each and are available at https://chefs-on-the-quay.eventbrite.co.uk