Join us for a special evening of dancing, feasting, fun and music from the days of Poldark, with a glittering auction in aid of the Cornwall Air Ambulance’s ‘New Helicopter Appeal’.
Rarely open to the public, Trevince invites you for an exclusive candle-lit evening of dancing and music from the series, traditional feasting and entertainment. A chance for you to dress in the style of the Poldark gentry, mingle in one of the great privately-owned historic Cornish family houses and experience the etiquette of period.
- Arrive at 6.30pm to be met by the 32nd Lightfoot Infantry guards and be formally announced into the house by the Truro Town Crier, with an offer of your complimentary welcome drink
- Enjoy music from the Poldark TV series, played by one of the composers (Mike O’Connor) and his quartet from the Minstrels Gallery
- If you fancy it, take to the floor for guided dancing, with our Dance Master and experienced historic dancers
- Relish in a delicious four course candle-lit feast, cooked for you, by Rupert Cooper of the renowned Philleigh Way Cookery School and Fireside Feasts
- Enjoy a range of dedicated Poldark Gin & Tonic cocktails themed for the event such as The Red Lady and the Cornish Captain, created by the Juniper Club, or wine, beer, fizz from the cash bar
- Many thrilling surprise-entertainment pieces woven into the evening
- Support the ‘New Heli Appeal’ with exclusive lots, auctioned by Ed Buckland
- Slip away in your carriage at midnight
Tickets now sold out!
To have a chance to take home some Poldark Memorabilia, please visit the online auction.