5k In A Day Superhero Challenge
Saving lives is a team effort, can you run, skip, walk or cycle for Cornwall Air Ambulance as part of this challenge?
Over the weekend of 5 – 6 June, get creative with your costume, organise any 5k route of your choice and complete your very own superhero challenge – your way.
So what’s the Challenge?
Wherever you are, whether you complete your mission with friends and family as Batman, Wonder Woman or just the hero you are without a costume, it’s completely free to register your place.
If you raise a minimum of £20 in sponsorship, you’ll receive your very own superhero medal too!
Cornwall Air Ambulance is called to over 1000 seriously sick or injured people every year in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. Every minute matters and it can be the difference between life and death. Be a hero today and help fund lifesaving missions!
How do I get started?
- Register everyone in your group that’s taking part – it’s totally free!
- Set up your JustGiving page and spread the word
- Click ‘going’ on the 5K in a Day Facebook event
- Download your participant bib and other useful fundraising items
- Plan your route and get creative with your costume (optional)
- Take part over the weekend of 5-6 June and share your photos in the Facebook event
And most importantly, have fun!!
It’s that simple! Once you’ve completed your mission, and if you have raised £20 or more in sponsorship we will send you your medal in the post.
Click here to register