Cornwall Air Ambulance Photography Competition 2021- Terms & Conditions
The competition is to have your photograph(s) featured in a Cornwall Air Ambulance Calendar for 2022.
Individual entrants are responsible for ensuring that they have read, understood and abided by these terms and conditions before submitting their photographs.
The organisers reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- Closing date for all entries is Friday 16 July 2021 at midnight
- Images must be accompanied with your name, address and details of where the photo was taken
- Images should be landscape and MUST be 300dpi, 12″x8″ (A4) jpg images
- Images not submitted at this size cannot be considered
- Images must include the new AW169 Cornwall Air Ambulance helicopter
- A maximum of five images per person can be entered into the competition
- The competition is open to anyone except employees of Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust, those directly involved with the competition and judging (including their relatives).
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions
- Winners will be contacted by 23 July 2021 and announced on our website, newsletter and social media
By submitting images to Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust Photography Competition, each entrant confirms and warrants that:
- they are the sole author of each entry and that it is their original work;
- they own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image;
- they have the permission of anyone pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust and will indemnify Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement;
- they have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made by Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust;
- they have received any necessary permissions from the owner(s) of objects including buildings included in submitted images for the usage rights required by Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust and will indemnify Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.