Bungee Jump 2020
4th to 5th July 2020 From 1.30pm
Porth Beach Caravan Park, Newquay
Jump to keep the helicopter flying!
This year the Bungee Jump is back, having raised an amazing £4,000 last year. Take the plunge from a 120ft crane overlooking the North Cornwall coastline, while knowing your efforts will help to save lives.
There are limited spaces on the jump, starting from 1:30pm each day, so fast booking is recommended!
Each place is just £30 to register and then you’ll need to fundraise a minimum of £120. Alternatively, you can register for £100 with no fundraising target.
We are delighted to have teamed up with the UK Bungee Club once again which has over 20 years-experience in charity bungee jumps. This is a great (and daring!) way to raise money with most people being able to take part! See the restrictions below.
Unfortunately, you cannot jump if you are:
- Under 14 years old
If any of the following apply, please seek medical advice before jumping:
- Aged 50 years or above
- High blood pressure
- Heart condition
- Suffer from dizziness or epilepsy
- Damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes
- Medication – if you are taking any form of prescribed medication, please inform the bungee club of how this might affect you.
Other useful information:
- Jumpers aged 14 & 15 years old require a parent or guardian to be present at the jump and give written permission in advance.
- Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn.
- Maximum weight limit is 120kg (18.9 stone)
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)
Our dedicated fundraising team will be able to help you to hit your fundraising target with advice, sponsor forms, collection buckets, jars and other materials that might be helpful. Sign up for your bungee jump using the link and the team will get in touch shortly after to get you started!
To sign up